Why do we Pivot?
We Pivot because we want people to thrive in our community. This means providing the flexibility to iterate and adapt to each member’s situation in order to optimize the success of the individuals and families we represent.
We offer our clients a tailored service, because no two relationships are the same. Our clients rely on us to be creative and truly individualized in our offerings.
From a mortgage lender perspective, we provide the flexibility to meet our customers’ needs. Pivot cares and recognizes that each of our members is unique. From a people perspective, we know our clients live busy and diverse lives. We Pivot to provide unbeatable service that will help them grow.
Reduce your monthly payment or use your home’s equity to fix up the house or consolidate other debt.
Pivot Lending Group has many options to assist you. Whether this will be your first home or you are a mortgage pro, we’re ready to help.
Home Mortgage Loans – Qualify in Minutes – Direct Mortgage Lender
For Credit Unions, Community Banks, Builders, Realtors and Individuals, Pivot Lending Group is the mortgage lender and servicer that delivers TRUSTED and direct expertise through proactive COLLABORATION because only Pivot is built on the commitment to go ABOVE & BEYOND for our partners to create LIFE-LONG relationships.
Since the inception of Pivot Lending Group, the main focus has been to treat all the people we are lucky enough to serve as we would want to be treated. Placing your trust in a home mortgage company to handle your home mortgage loan with care is a big step. We’ll show you that we can handle it, and that you will trust us with your mortgage needs for life. At Pivot Lending you have Direct Expertise at your fingertips. Competence, Sincerity and Reliability are the main tenants of the trust anyone would seek when choosing a home mortgage company for one of the largest financial decisions a person can make. At Pivot Lending Group we pride ourselves on holding those 3 tenants throughout the entire loan process, from application to closing with all our home mortgage loan products: Home Mortgage Loan Financing, Conventional Loans, Home Refinancing, Reverse Mortgages, Federal Housing Administration (FHA), Veterans (VA), Home Equity Loans (HELOC), Rural Development (USDA). The care taken day to day by the best home mortgage companies is best summarized with the following quote.
Frequently Asked Questions About Home Mortgages
How do I repair my credit?
This is a very loaded topic. Whether you are seeking to do it on your own or need assistance, we can help. The simple fact is, bad things happen to good people. If this is you, we are ready to assist you.
The process by which you can dispute or amend your credit report can be a daunting task. With coaching, research and some tenacity, it certainly can be done!
Pivot Lending Group employs a number of credit repair and counseling services to help you, should you need and want to ask for help. Although fixing your credit can be done for free, it is sometimes worth it to pay a reasonable fee for the help these services can provide.
Should I refinance my mortgage?
There are 3 main goals in choosing whether to refinance home loans or not. They are as follows:
(1) Reduce your monthly payment. – You will need to decide if the amount it will decrease is worth it or not. This is a personal decision that only you can determine.
(2) Reduce the length of your current loan term. – This is a solid choice if you would like to shorten the amount of time you have a monthly mortgage payment. Depending on what your current monthly payment is and what your new payment will be, it might be a good way to own your home outright faster.
(3) Use the equity you may have in your home to do home improvements, consolidate debt or finance something else like education, a new vehicle or a much needed vacation.
– Please know that the 3 options described above can often be combined to maximize the benefit of your refinance transaction. Our Loan Officers are at the ready to crunch the numbers and present your options.
When should I “Lock” my interest rate?
Interest rate locks can be a very consuming question. Interest rates rise and fall frequently and can be unpredictable as a result of economic activity, political unrest or changes in the stack market. Trying to predict and consider the impact any of these factors may have on your interest rate can be overwhelming and very stressful. Rather than become a stock broker overnight, it may be easier to remember a few things.
1) We will always offer you the best rate that we are able to offer. Regardless of the loan type you’ve chosen, we will offer you the best rate possible based on the current market and the pricing we have available to us. We cannot guarantee it is the best rate EVER, but it will certainly be competitive.
2) If you are happy with the monthly payment amount, then go ahead and lock. For a $350,000 loan, your monthly payment will change approximately $25 for every .125% in rate.
3) Your Mortgage Loan Originator will advise you if locking is a good idea. We employ a great number of people that are well versed in market movements. We will watch the market for you and let you know if locking at any given time is a good idea, or if the market has a little more to give.
Reviews and Testimonials – Home Mortgage Customers:
Bryant and his team were amazing!! As first time home buyers, we had tons of questions and they answered so quickly. They would answer even on the weekends. The overall process went so smoothly! You hear some scary stories and we have none! In fact we have the total opposite. Pivot Lending Group was amazing!
I have used Pivot Lending Group for the last 6 homes I have purchased as well as refis. They are the best mortgage company in Denver and they get the best rates. I have not found another mortgage company even comparable to them.
We are so glad we chose Pivot Lending Group for our first home buying experience. Dave was incredibly helpful and easy to reach when we had questions. He helped us understand the process up front and we felt supported throughout the process. We highly recommend Pivot Lending Group!
Dave Matejka and all of the staff are wonderful! They guide you through every step, explain things thoroughly and give you all the information they can to help you make decisions that are right for you. Dave also did extra research to make sure we were getting the best possible deal we could on our re-fi. I highly recommend Pivot Lending Group and we will definitely use them for any future mortgage needs.
Jessica Johnston Brill