Home Mortgage Loan Types
First off, CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are excited to help you on the journey to home ownership. There and so many benefits to owning a home or multiple homes. Picking the right company to help you through the process is very important. Even if you’ve owned a home before, the ever changing lending guidelines and various rules can be cumbersome to navigate. We are here to help!!
Home Ownership Advantages and Benefits
- Tax deductability– For now, the interest you pay each month on a mortgage is tax deductible.
- Retirement planning– As you pay down the balance of your mortgage loan, the equity you have in that home should theoretically rise. Once the loan is paid in full, the amount you can sell the house for can be used to other cost of living type items OR you can rent that home to another and use the monthly rent to subsidize your retirement.
- Rent vs. Own– It is typically cheaper on a monthly basis to make payments for mortgage loan costs versus paying rent to a landlord.
Navigating the many details for the selection of the right loan type can be a daunting task. Questions like; How much money should I put down? How much can I afford? What are my loan options?, can be dizzying and make the process frustrating. We are here to help!! Each and every loan originator at is ready to help you understand your options and help you make an informed decision.
To summarize, Pivot Lending Group offers these home mortgage loan types:
- Conventional Loans vs. other types of home mortgage loans.
- Home Mortgages Financing
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Portfolio Fixed and ARM Loans
- Down Payment assistance
- Secondary financing to avoid mortgage insurance
Each of these options for home mortgage financing and lending could be the right choice depending on the many factors each person has present in their personal and financial lives. We aim to incorporate both sets of factors to give you the bet possible options for your unique situation.